Denmark is a kingdom with the developed infrastructure and high living standards, electronic government and the world’s most developed electronic commerce. The country is situated next to Germany and Sweden. It is a member of EU and 90% of citizens speak English here. It is a very comfortable place to register a business.
Country’s jurisdiction advantages
- EU VAT number receiving.
- High level of reputation on an international market.
- No corruption and bureaucracy.
- Political stability.
- Developed economy.
- Double taxation avoidance.
- Possibility to open a bank account not only in banks of Denmark, but also in banks of other countries.
- Low fees for companies’ registration procedure.
- Convenient location in the center of Europe.
- High level of social insurance.
- Totally clean EU jurisdiction.
- Possibility to optimize taxes significantly (up to 0%).
Country’s jurisdiction disadvantages
- Recent entrance to international tax planning.
- Small territory.
- Payment of charter capital required.
Types of companies available
Anpartsselskab (ApS) – closed joint-stock company.
Kommanditselskab (К/S) – kommandit partnership.
- Abbreviation “ApS or “K/S” should be mentioned in the name of the company.
- Charter capital in ApS should be fully paid before the registration process starts.
- Domicile (legal address in Denmark) and registration agent.
- Annual accounting reporting for ApS and K/S.
Who will benefit the most
- Usage of double taxation treaty to receive dividends, royalty, revenue from shares selling and liquidating dividends.
- Trade with or without VAT number.
Standard tax of 25%, but if some requirements are met, the tax can drop up to 0%. Under certain conditions K/S of Denmark are not supposed to pay taxes.